Have you ever thought about starting to cycle but wanted a chance to try before you buy? Or perhaps you needed some extra moral support to get going?
Then take part in Bradford Bike Hub’s Try-Cycling. A scheme designed to give staff members at Bradford College and the University of Bradford an opportunity to have a go at riding a bike with all the support you might need.
It is essentially a free bike loan scheme for staff of all the Bradford Bike Hub Partnership.
Read what other participants thought in our Try Cycling Report: Bradford Try Cycling Report
Participants can sign up for:
- A free high quality hybrid/ electric/ folding bike for 6 weeks (plus helmet, locks, lights and pannier bags)
- Free cycle training for all abilities – including beginners
- Motivational support from Sustrans and the camaraderie of others also borrowing bikes in the scheme.
- A journey logging website
- Goal setting sessions
- Maintenance support
- Route advice and anything else you need to get started.
Places are limited so to sign up or find out more email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please download and share our leaflet
For more information contact email@example.com